Sunday, May 2, 2010

I need a blueberry pie break.

I feel like some pie would really help my production speed right now...any sort of homemade pastries, really.

I am getting closer and closer to the due date for my film (Thursday), closer and closer to the Senior show (May 8th and 9th -- this coming Saturday and Sunday), and closer and closer to actually sort of kind of liking what I'm making. The more I work, the more I learn about compositing-- which is why I'm doing it in the first place. If I don't learn while I'm animating, why on Earth would I spend my time on it?




I may not get a full night of sleep every night this week, but I'm going to enjoy it, because the end of this week will mark the end of my animation courses in college...so far. Graduation is May 20th. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment