Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Andymori

A long time ago, I mentioned that music and visual art go hand in hand. I firmly believe this. I can't listen to most music without seeing a visual interpretation in my mind. Some songs make me incredibly happy, and the videos for the songs make me even happier. Case in point: Andymori's "City Lights."

Andymori is a Japanese pop rock band with a very chipper sound. I can't help but get into an incredibly good mood when I hear them, and I usually end up dancing around for a bit until I notice someone watching, at which point I stare awkwardly at them until they slowly turn their head away in empathetic shame...but who cares?! Music should do that.

A lot of people associate this type of music with nerds. I am a nerd. So that ends that. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment