Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day at the Academy



Today, I went to the Academy of Natural Sciences. They were having their Paleo-Palooza festival (dinosaurs!!!), so obviously I nerded out entirely. After freaking out over dinosaur bones and the possibility of cloning and riding one (and afterward remembering the plot of Jurassic Park and scrapping that idea entirely), I did some sketching in front of the museum's many dioramas.


I'm fairly pleased, since I haven't drawn from "life (get it? cause they're stuffed...*cough*)" in a long time--especially not animals. I wish my collection of objects to draw was as expansive as a museum.

I was so inspired by these guys. Like, insanely so. I need to put them into and onto everything I make now.

*drool*

*double drool*

No comments:

Post a Comment