Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hurricane Challenge: Part Two

The hurricane is over, but I'm still going. I had to take a break to go to work/sleep, but here's what I have.

Inane Genie:



Myself and some friends as characters in a Western film. This one is difficult. I'm learning I'm not so great at drawing certain things, like horses. My characters get more cartoony the smaller I draw them. I only put in a few people, because it was getting crowded. Sorry to anyone I left out. I want to add color to this:


Josh is the bad guy prospector and Adriel is the priest. Ashley is the pious gardener, Rachel and I are cowboys, Albert is the sheriff (sans badge at the moment), and Maya is the lovely maid who is very polite but learns to shoot a gun at the end of the film to protect her land/family.


No comments:

Post a Comment