2) Finish Ogre and the Mermaid
4) Finish one personal film by the end of 2013
7) Learn better business management skills. The basics aren't cutting it anymore
8) Advance to Intermediate-level Korean,
9) Have some sort of correspondence (email, phone, Skype, whatever) with Fabio Moon and/or Gabriel Bá
Three and a half ain't too bad. Ogre is nearing its end, although we still have a large chunk of work to power through. I have two personal films in mind, and am slowly collecting resources for them, but I honestly doubt either one will be done by December. Still, not bad. I'm surprised at myself.