Thursday, August 1, 2013

Walking Teapot!

I nearly fell asleep animating Ogre and the Mermaid today. It was due to a combination of lack of sleep, sleeping on a bad pillow, working a day job, and taking on many projects at once. So...a normal artist's life. In fact, less stressful than a normal artist's life, so I shouldn't complain.

We're almost done with that film, and I have to admit, I'm gonna miss Ogre.

Chris was at the Siggraph Computer Animation Festival in California for the past week, but he brought me back a walking teapot!

Lookie!


And it walks ^_^
 

It's based on one of the first 3D models ever made, created by Martin Newell in 1974. It will look great next to my other tea service collectables.

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy you like it, and don't worry, we've got time enough ahead of us to spend with Ogre - he needs coloring! : D

    ReplyDelete