Friday, June 27, 2014

I Met Rob Paulsen, and It Was Glorious

I went to Wizard Word Philadelphia, where I had the great pleasure of meeting Rob Paulsen. He made my entire childhood.

Paulsen was the voice of many, many characters; Pinky on Pinky and the Brain, Donatello and Raphael on TMNT, P.J. Pete on Goof Troop, and Yakko on Animaniacs were my favorites, but he's voiced hundreds more.






He even talked to my mom on the phone, using Pinky's voice. It was pretty fantastic. I happened to be in line in front of the Youtuber, Alexandra Reinert. She took a video of it. The crowd was pretty loud, so Paulsen's voice isn't as high, but it was such a fun experience.



The con itself was lots of fun, but this, by far, was my favorite part. Here is Mr. Paulsen's website, if you want to learn more about him: Rob Paulsen Live

And here is one of his recent tweets that I enjoy!
Be Grateful, Learn Everyday, Don't Suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment