Friday, October 3, 2014

I Watched Night Turn Into Day

...is the Solresol form of the image below.


I've finished the translation of Rumi's Pure Light. I've animated the entire film. Next comes sound. I'm very excited to finish this one. It's very calm, and it calms me to create it.

Next up is to complete the puppet for my 2nd personal piece.

I'm approaching these much differently than in the past. I used to over-design, over-work, give myself too much and then disappoint myself when I didn't have Hollywood-esque equipment to complete everything. Learning to approach each new project with the love of the art of creation, rather than the need for an amazing piece, is the best lesson from the last year.

It's odd that it took me until recently to fully understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment