Friday, June 29, 2012

Sketchbook Journal 7

A little watercolor of the past week:

Philly girls try their darndest to look like pinups. This one was wearing so much black eyeliner that I could barely see her eyes. The bottom image is from the beach. I can't swim, yet tried to dive into a large wave. It carried me underwater for a ways, and when I finally stood up, my swimsuit top did not come with me...that was interesting.

These two are therapy images. I find that talking to licensed practitioners does nothing compared to a good watercolor session.


They look a bit brighter in person, but I kind of like how they turned out from the scanner, so I didn't fix it. I need to get back to figure drawing and see how that comes out with watercolors. I may post images if I think they're worth a look.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Philly girls do try too hard to look like pinups! I wish I was at the beach with you.

    And that is why I never wear bikinis actually. I'm not self conscious, I just have very adventurous breasts.

    ReplyDelete